Our Boiler Performance Tune-Up will help with:
- Provide longer lasting equipment
- Reduce utility bills
- Reduce repairs
- Provide a more comfortable indoor environment
- Protect your investment
- Keep Warranties Valid
Boiler Tune Up Checklist
At Ongaro, we specialize in maintaining residential Boilers systems at optimal efficiency and performance. Our technicians use a 30-point checklist to ensure accuracy and consistency. Our thorough inspection will ensure that your Boiler is well-maintained. Below is our checklist used at every Boiler tune up.
- Check and adjust closed system water pressure.
- Test Boiler Feed Valve for functionality.
- Drain Expansion Tank (if applicable).
- Check and adjust Boiler Thermal Expansion Tank pressure.
- Check and adjust Indirect Thermal Expansion Tank pressure (if applicable).
- Check and verify DHW Mixing Valve Temperature (if applicable).
- Check condensate drain on High Efficiency Boiler.
- Check condensate pump (if applicable).
- Check and adjust Gas Valve Manifold pressure.
- Check and clean Gas Manifold Burner Assembly.
- Clean Pilot Assembly and Orifice.
- Check for any leaks on Boiler gas piping only.
- Clean and inspect Flame Proving Sensor.
- Test Hot Surface Ignitor with OHM meter (if applicable).
- Check for any visible leaks around Boiler and on near Boiler piping.
- Test Safety Control operation.
- Check Circulator operation and amperage draw according to Manufacturer's rating plate.
- Lubricate Circulator motor (if applicable).
- Check 24 volt Zone Valves/Actuators.
- Check Boiler electrical 120 volt supply.
- Inspect all electrical connections on Boiler.
- Inspect Boiler low voltage wiring.
- Check Pump and Zone Relay (if applicable).
- Inspect proper Thermostat operation (up to 4 Thermostats, additional fee for any addition Thermostat).
- Program Thermostat for current season.
- Perform Carbon Monoxide Safety test.
- Inspect Atmospheric Boiler Heat Exchanger for “by products of combustion” (not applicable for High Efficiency Boiler)
- Inspect Boiler Flue vent and Air Intake.
- Verify proper Boiler sequence of operation.
If needed: Purge system loops to remove air (additional fee)
While some may choose to just “let it run until it breaks” – our annual
maintenance service is designed to prolong the life of your equipment, keep
your family safe, and help save you money!